DXL4 CABLE AVOIDANCE TOOL
The C.Scope DXL4 is a dual-frequency (33+131kHz) Cable Avoidance Tool with Depth Measurement.
In-built Data Logging as standard. Bluetooth™ connectivity and GPS tracking options available.
Designed for use with an SGA4 or SGV4 Signal Generator.
Network Rail Approved.
- Power Mode
- Radio Mode
- Generator Mode:
33kHz signal detection for all purpose tracing and utility avoidance
+ 131kHz for optimum detection of short length, small diameter or unearthed cables.
- All Scan Mode
- Accurate Depth Indication
- Overload Protection
- Alarm ZoneTM
- Peak Hold
- Dynamic Swing Sensor
- Automatic Daily Self Test
- Data Logging of all Locator activity
- Data Transfer by USB. (BluetoothTM option)
- In-Built GPS position logging (option)
- Connectivity to Survey level GPS products (options)
- High Resolution Backlit Liquid Crystal Display
- No periodic Calibration required
- Product Validation Certificate available
- Network Rail Approved